The user accounts pages have been updated to make accounts easier to navigate and manage. Tabs have been added at the top of the user accounts page that let you easily switch between the user groups and user accounts view. Navigation has been enhanced to make it easier to switch between user groups.
The user accounts details page now opens in a popup window for quick access. The selected user group checkboxes have been updated to make them easier to work with. A new link has been added to the user account detail page that lets you send a quick email to the user.
The site mailing list pages have been reworked to make the mailing list easier to use.
- Updated mailing list user interface.
- New email templates added (30+ new templates).
- New email templates automatically include social networking links in the template.
- Updated mailing list template user interface. You can now preview a template before selecting it.
- New option to set the email "from" display name as well as a tracking code for the email. The tracking code is automatically added to links in your email. This allows you to track the effectiveness of your newsletters.
New options at the top of the form builder make it easier to enable the contact DB and mailing list features on the form. The form builder user interface has been updated. There were a lot of options on the page which can make the form builder a bit confusing to configure. Some options have been moved into settings tabs.
The social networking sharing icons now include the Google +1 button and LinkedIn buttons. You also now have the option to hide/display both the social widget buttons or the social icons. A new option to send a Tweet from with in the admin has been added to the marketing area. The blog manager has a direct link to send a tweet about a blog post.
Edit tabs [preview/experimental]
This updates includes an experimental new site builder header. We have added an option to try out a new set of tabs at the top of the site builder to get feedback. The new set of tabs provides quick access to the new marketing/reports area as well as direct access to core ecommerce functions for store accounts. It will be easy for customers to switch between the existing tabs and the new tabs.
Website edit header tabs
- view site
- edit site
Ecommerce edit header tabs
- store setup
The new marketing/reports sections provides easy access to the most important markting features that are integrated with the site builder as well as quick access to statistics, search engine submission and site guides. The core marketing features, blog, mailing list, social networking settings and twitter are all included.
- The view/edit tab drop down menu now includes links to the settings pages. Message board no longer requires capcha when you are logged in.
- Displayable user name for message board when user accounts/login required to post messages.
- Updated mobile/browser detection for stats and mobile pages.
- The drop down tab menu for edit site now includes direct links to all of the settings pages.
- Calendar uses timezone offset.
- Site page search now includes blog posts and HTML pages.
Media library page
Use the new media library page to create a sortable media list with embedded media player. Upload your audio/video files. The media library automatically creates a RSS feed/pod cast for the uploaded media.
The text editor 2.0 now allows you to easily setup H1, H2, H3 tags via the style drop down. Simple select your text and click the style drop down to apply one of the header styles.
- The blog user interface has been updated.
- New option to save a blog post as a draft.
- Added support for integrating facebook comment system (enable from blog settings page).
- Blog manager now has direct links to easily send a tweet with link for new blog posts.
- Basic traffic stats
- Basic traffic stats are now maintained for up to 3 years (this will only include stats collected after the update is installed)
- New option to reset all your traffic stats
- New option to reset your traffic stats referrers/search engines/keywords Stats have been updated to be tracked in the site owners local time based on their time zone setting
- NOTE: stats before this update will not reflect the correct timezone
Ecommerce reports are now displayed in the users time zone (only applies to new orders completed after this update) *For products that ship in their own box, you can now set the package dimensions *New gateway (Moneris for US merchants)